Garage Door CableBack To Our Services
What makes your garage door go up and down?
That is not something most people ever really think about. However, they do start thinking about it when their garage door starts having problems. The technicians here, at Garage Door Repair Pasadena, can help you with any issues you might have.
One of the common areas of problems we encounter is with garage door cable tracks in Pasadena. Most modern garage doors are sectional. As they go up and down, each section travels along a metal track that goes alongside the door and arches back into the garage along the ceiling. When there is something wrong with those tracks or the mechanisms around them, your door will have issues.
What are some of the problems our technicians handle with garage door cable and tracks in Pasadena?
* They often report they found a Pasadena garage door off track. You cannot miss this one. Quite often, the door is hanging from one side, but not the other.
* Another common request is to repair a Pasadena bent track. In order for the garage door to move properly, the track must be in perfect condition.
* In some cases, a bend is so bad that a repair is not enough. Our technicians often have to replace tracks in Pasadena.
What about those cables running along the tracks in Pasadena?
* Sometimes, the garage door cable is snapped in Pasadena. That cable is what pulls the door up and down.
* In a few cases, the technicians find that a cable is loose in Pasadena. They can tighten this down easily.
* A few times our technicians have found the cable off the drum in Pasadena.
Garage Door Repair Pasadena is proud to provide service to our neighbors here in Pasadena and Harris County. Today, Pasadena, TX, is the second largest city in Harris County, after nearby Houston. However, it started out as a new railroad town on the outskirts of the huge Sam Allen Ranch, founded by rail road magnate, John H. Burnett. The name came from Pasadena, California.
You will find the service here, at Garage Door Repair in Pasadena, second to none. We treat our customers with absolute respect and professionalism.